2589/SkyBlue2589 | ££35,100.00 SALARY | Sheffield
Our client, Gov Facility Services Ltd are recruiting a Facilities/ Coordinator for a 6-month contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the Escort Manager and PMO Manager in deployment and recharging and allocation of costs of escort to the right budget holder.
The role will also act as a main point of contact for external recruitment agencies. In addition, you will be expected to coordinate, organise and track recruitment, induction and training programmes for all escort staff in line with GFSL L&D and H&S.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Be main point of contact for Project Managers and Site Managers in the region with regards to all Escort requests
- Work with Escort supervisors and Site Managers and Project Managers to support coordination of all front-line staff (to track deployment, allocation and enable reconciliation of billing against Task Orders or Core Budget)
- Receive escort resourcing requests and ensure onboarding requirements are fulfilled
- Chair and coordinate regular meetings with internal stakeholder to review current allocation of escorts
- Maintain and regularly update the regional escort tracker to ensure quality data
- Liaise with Escort supervisors, Project Managers and Site Managers to record weekly timesheets and validate all data. Be confident in challenging any omitted/ incorrect information or request additional information to support the data provided
- Proactively suggest any ideas for efficiencies and improvements to the Escort Manager to support optimum levels of Escorts on sites
- To be the main point of contact and liaise closely with relevant recruitment agencies on regular basis Liaise with Escort Supervisors to ensure all Staff have received the relevant induction and training, both GFSL and MOJ, specific to the role
- Monitor designated Escort functional mailbox and respond to requests in timely manner
- Support Escort Manager with escort planning and gathering information for project status reports on regular basis
- Liaise closely with the Quantity Surveyors and Finance to reconcile all costings associated with Project Escort provision
- Provide admin support and other duties as required and any additional duties as requested by the Escort Manager and PMO Manager
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Planning and coordination skills
- Ability to influence people who are not part of your team
- Excellent organisational skills / time management
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Must be able to effectively identify when an issue needs to be escalated to Escort Manager or PMO Manager
- Must be able to make day-to-day decisions effectively, within the remit of the role and as delegated by GFSL, mostly in the form of supporting allocation of escorting resources and in appropriate and timely escalation.
- The role will be required to build constructive relationships within and outside the organisation.
- There are no direct management responsibilities with this role. Relevant experience working within an administration role, within an emphasis on facilities management and logistics.
- The role requires experience in working with a broad range of stakeholders from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Must be highly IT literate
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to generate basic reports, including producing charts and visual representations of data and information would be an advantage
- Experience of working within an administrative role, preferably within a projects or FM environment ● Experience in accurately maintaining data
- Experience in working and communicating with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of working with MS Office suite.
- Experience in Oracle and/or CEMAR software platforms (Advantage)
Both temporary and permanent candidates working for our client have been identified as key workers during the Covid-19 pandemic, due to the critical work that they undertake to maintain the prison estate.
The stability and security that they can offer is now more relevant than ever.
About Our Client:
Gov Facilities Services Ltd provide Facilities Management Services, such as cleaning, reactive maintenance, landscaping and planned building repair work to 52 Prison Establishments across Greater London, Kent & Sussex, South West and the East of England.
Due to the nature of the environment, you will be asked to complete the standard Security Vetting for the establishments. This will include a criminal records check (standard DBS) along with either Enhanced Level 1, Enhanced Level 2 or Counter Terrorism depending on the appointed establishments.
If you already hold a current EL1 or EL2, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you!
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that all hiring decisions are based on competence, performance and business needs. By applying for this role, you are agreeing to our privacy statement which can be found on our website.