2467/SkyBlue2467 | £10.85ph SALARY | West London
Location: HMP Wormwood Scrubs, 160 Du Cane Rd, London W12 0AN
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services. The environment can be a challenging but rewarding one and due to high demand of work this will be a long-term opportunity for the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for providing administration support to the Site Managers and Supervisors to ensure the smooth running of the department. This role requires self-motivation, detailed organisation skills and the ability to work on your own initiative. The ideal candidate will have strong admin skills along with sound knowledge of various systems.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Carry out administration to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Work with the given business unit or contract to deliver a quality service to deadlines and agreed goals.
- Be an integral part of the administrative team by assisting the contract.
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Aiding the creation of reports and presentations.
- Maintaining office records in accordance with data protection guidelines.
- Carrying out administrative activities within agreed deadlines.
- Assisting with team meetings and events as required.
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the Enhanced Level 1 (EL1) or Enhanced Level 2 (EL2) HMPPS Security Vetting process. If you are successful at interview, then this will involve attending a separate appointment at the prison.
If you already hold a current EL1 or EL2, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you!
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that all hiring decisions are based on competence, performance and business needs. By applying for this role, you are agreeing to our privacy statement which can be found on our website.