GFSL- Site - Manager
2369/SkyBlue2369 | £43k - 45k SALARY | Bristol
Our client, Gov Facility Services Ltd are recruiting a Facilities Site Manager on a permanent basis.
HMP Chelmsford - Bristol - BS7 8PS
You will be responsible for the Operational Management and Delivery of all Hard and Soft FM within the site. This will include the management of the Customer Interface within a designated area within the site.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent client relationship and team leadership skills. Working as part of a team within the business, the role holder will be expected to contribute in a positive manner to the performance of the business.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Positively build and develop a culture of excellent customer service
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with the client.
- Lead, manage and develop the Facilities staff ensuring effective day to day management of the service, providing direction for the teams in line with the sites long term goals and objectives.
- Take accountability for monitoring and maintaining employee qualification levels, including appropriate levels of registration and licences where applicable for staff for Health and Safety and legal compliance.
- Lead, manage, review, develop and deliver strategies, processes and initiatives that promote improvements to the facilities management service provided to the client.
- Ensure the facilities management service is fit for purpose and delivers value for money, within a challenging and continuously changing business environment
- Build and maintain collaborative and professional partnerships with senior Operations colleague
- Advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly Develop concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes
- Take accountability for ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and company policy
- Lead and manage the site and service inspection tours to monitor, analyse and evaluate against quality standards
- Take accountability for staffing levels against service level agreement, ensuring staff complete mandatory training as per role specifications.
- Ensure all subcontractors are managed on site in accordance with company policy.
- Update the CAFM system as and when required
- Attend any training required to complete the site manager role
Requirements for the role:
- Proven track record within FM with experience within either a secure environment, military, government, health or similar sector.
- Ideally you will have completed a recognised apprenticeship.
- IOSH as a minimum
- Hold current First Aid at Work certificate.
If successful you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Statutory Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (Depending on Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Award
- Charity Days
- Thank you, Scheme,
About Our Client: Gov Facilities Services Ltd provide Facilities Management Services, such as cleaning, reactive maintenance, landscaping and planned building repair work to 52 Prison Establishments across Greater London, Kent & Sussex, South West and the East of England.
Due to the nature of the environment, you will be asked to complete the standard Security Vetting for the establishments. This will include a police check, along with either Enhanced Level 1, Enhanced Level 2 or Counter Terrorism depending on the appointed establishments.
If you already hold a current EL1 or EL2, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you!
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that all hiring decisions are based on competence, performance and business needs. By applying for this role, you are agreeing to our privacy statement which can be found our website