An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Plumber to work on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services Ltd. This can be a challenging environment however due to the high demand of work this could be a long-term opportunity for the correct candidate.
This will be a static role based onsite. You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to all plumbing services.
For this role it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Plumber: Minimum NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
- Ideally Time Served in a recognised Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Experience of Commercial Plumbing Facilities maintenance.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be security conscious
- Suitable candidate will be in or will have the relevant experience of plumbing maintenance in a commercial environment, along with NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing which is essential for the role.
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the Enhanced Level 1 (EL1) or Enhanced Level 2 (EL2) HMPPS Security Vetting process. If you are successful at interview, then this will involve attending a separate appointment at the prison.
If you already hold a current EL1 or EL2, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you!
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
About Our Client: Gov Facilities Services Ltd provide Facilities Management Services, such as cleaning, reactive maintenance, landscaping and planned building repair work to 52 Prison Establishments across Greater London, Kent & Sussex, South West and the East of England.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that all hiring decisions are based on competence, performance and business needs. By applying for this role, you are agreeing to our privacy statement which can be found on www.skybluesolutions.co.uk